Switzerland’s real estate market has increasingly become the focus of foreign investors and people moving to
Switzerland’s central location, its desirability as a corporate headquarters location and country of residence,
has caused a rise in the demand for real estate.
The reliability of the country’s Land Register is instrumental in maintaining and increasing property values.
A well-performing economy and stable currency further add to the long-term viability of real estate investments.
» Investor strategy
» Due diligence in real estate and Real estate valuation
» Real estate investment decision
» Real estate purchase and Real estate financing
» Use of real estate
» Real estate development
Purchase of Real Estate / Real Estate Transactions in Switzerland
Advantages of locating in Switzerland:
- low production costs , liberal employment laws
- skilled workforce, top-rated universities
- favorable legal forms for businesses (corporate law; distribution rights)
- excellent purchasing power
- outstanding payment ethics, effective payment enforcement
- moderate taxation
- a healthy economy
- a stable currency
- first-class, internationally connected banks