Switzerland’s real estate market is no longer static, due to:
- low interest rates
- attractive real estate financing
- a strong Swiss franc
- uncertainty in financial markets and stock exchanges
- a return, due to low interest rates, to real estate investments
- growing numbers of businesses and individuals moving to Switzerland
- improved local and international rail infrastructure
Swiss and foreign investors such as high net worth individuals (HNWI), family offices and institutional investors
such as life insurance companies and pension funds, increasingly invest in real estate at favored locations.
Is a focus on fully rented, recently built properties at good locations in population centers enough? It is not.
» Real estate investment decision